Are you making that all important list? Get it sorted with our Christmas Loan!
We’ve all been hearing the warnings to get organised early this year thanks to Covid-19, Brexit, Suez Canal dramas and the rest…if you’re looking to beat the queues look no further than your local credit union. However you celebrate the festive season, be it low key or with all the trimmings, talk to us today about a Christmas Loan.
Because for all of your dreams that are big, small or strange, we’ll C.U. through. If you find you’re feeling financially stretched on the run up to Christmas, a credit union loan is an affordable, straightforward way to pay – less so than the credit card or moneylenders.
How Do I Apply For a Christmas Loan with Mallow Credit Union?
Use our loan calculator below to submit an enquiry or call into any one of our 8 branches to find out more.
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
You can apply:
What do I need to apply?
To assist us in making a speedy decision on your application we’ll need:
- A valid photo I.D. (i.e. passport, driver’s license)
- Proof of address (i.e. utility bill dated in the last 3 months)
- 3 most recent pay slips (for all parties* whose income is used to support the loan application.)
- 3 most recent months’ bank account & credit card statements (for all parties whose income is used to support the loan.)
- For self- employed: we will require the most recent audited accounts together with a letter from your accountant confirming that your tax affairs are up to date
* Parties whose income is used to support a loan include the Guarantor where applicable.
View our Christmas opening hours here.