No matter how you celebrate the festive season, be it something low key or with all the trimmings, talk to us today about our Christmas loans. Because for all of your dreams that are big, small or strange, we’ve got you covered.
If you find you’re feeling financially stretched on the run up to Christmas, a credit union loan is an affordable, straightforward way to pay – less so that the credit card or moneylenders.
How Do I Apply For a Christmas Loan with Mallow Credit Union?
We want to make things as easy as possible for you to apply when you wish to.
You can apply:
*(you will have to sign agreements in-branch but can submit all loan supporting documents online)
Use whichever option is best for you!
What do I need to apply?
To assist us in making a speedy decision on your application we’ll need:
- A valid photo I.D. (i.e. passport, driver’s license)
- 3 most recent pay slips for all parties* whose income is used to support the loan application.
- 3 months bank account statements (up to date) for all parties whose income is used to support the loan.
- Most recent Credit Card statement for all parties whose income is used to support the loan.
- Proof of address.
- For self- employed: we will require the most recent audited accounts together with a letter from your accountant confirming that your tax affairs are up to date
* Parties whose income is used to support a loan include the Guarantor where applicable.
See how much you can borrow and what your repayments would be with our loan calculator.