The health and well-being of our members and staff is of paramount importance to us. With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) now in the Republic of Ireland, we are conscious some members may prefer to carry out transactions from home. We would like to remind members that most Credit Union services are available online through our CUOnline+ service and through our Member Services Centre.
Please note the following measures are being introduced across our branches in an effort to reduce the spread of the coronavirus, these decisions are not made lightly but are necessary to protect both staff and members:
- Social Distancing: We have set out queue markers to distance members from one another while they wait to be served.
- No Bagged Coin Lodgement: From Monday 23rd March we won’t accept bagged coin lodgements until further notice. The coin amount necessary to complete a transaction will still be accepted and change returned to you.
- Junior Members: While we love to see our junior members using the credit union, from Monday 23rd March, we would ask that children not be brought into the branches where possible in order to protect our older/more vulnerable members.
- Designated Opening Hours: We will designate 9:30am-10:30am on Thursdays & Fridays (commencing Thurs 26th March) to serve our at-risk members (those with underlying health conditions and those over 65). We would ask that all other members respect this time and transact outside of these 2 hours.
- Cash Withdrawals: We understand that we are dealing with unprecedented events and that people are understandably nervous, but we would ask our members not to hold excessive cash amounts at their home. We have 8 branches and our focus is to continue to provide a full service to all our members, including ongoing cash withdrawals.
Other options available to you:
Register online here.
*Please note it can take up to 5 working days for your PIN to arrive
Advice for Members : covid_19-poster_members
COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
It can take up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus to appear.
The symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a cough
- shortness of breath
- breathing difficulties
- fever (high temperature)
If you have recently travelled from an affected area or want further information about coronavirus, visit the HSE’s coronavirus page.