Looking For a Flexible Home Improvement Loan That Let’s You Do More? Borrow up to €100,000 today
Mallow CU members can now avail of our new larger home improvement loan offering of €100,000 (plus the value of savings they may have) with a reduced rate for those borrowing over €60,000.
Use our online calculator to see how affordable our Larger Home Improvement Loan is and send an enquiry today:
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
Kieran O’ Callaghan, Head of Lending said: “After receiving the green light from the Central Bank to increase our lending limit, we now have the opportunity to lend larger amounts to our members who wish to extend or improve their homes. So whether they’re planning on converting the attic or adding an extension, we’re in a position to do more for our members.”
- Approval is based on your ability to repay
- Free Loan Protection Insurance is included (for qualifying members)
- Interest is charged on the reducing loan balance
- You can make additional repayments without penalty
- Proof of address
- A valid photo I.D. (i.e. passport, driver’s licence)
- 3 most recent payslips for all parties whose income is used to support the loan application.
- 3 months bank account statements (up to date) for all parties whose income is used to support the loan.
- Most recent Credit Card statement for all parties whose income is used to support the loan.
-In the case of the self- employed we will require the most recent audited accounts together with a letter from your accountant confirming that your tax affairs are up to date
Members can apply in any of our branches, all of which are adhering to covid-19 governmental guidelines.