2023 AGM5 December, 2023
The 2023 Annual General Meeting of the members of Mallow Credit Union Limited will take place via Zoom on Friday 15th December at 7pm.
After recent challenging times due to the pandemic and inflationary pressures, Mallow Credit Union is recovering well. We want to take a moment to thank you for your continued support during this time. As we celebrate 60 years of service this year, we are pleased to report a positive outcome to our membership. We remain committed to providing you with the best possible service and support, with new products in development for 2024. We thank you for trusting us with your financial needs.
The Board of Directors has taken the decision to hold our AGM online again this year, given the success that we have had in previous years. It allows us to communicate with the membership while giving everyone the convenience of being able to do so from home or work, and at the same time keeping everyone safe.
This year we will hold prize draws throughout the AGM, with a top prize of a €500 Supervalu gift card available. You must register and be in attendance to be in with a chance of winning of of the prizes.
The request to attend must be sent to us before 5pm on Monday 11th December.
HOW DO YOU ATTEND?
- As the virtual AGM will be conducted through Zoom, you will need to be able to access Zoom on a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
- You MUST register for the meeting in advance by emailing us at AGM@mallowcu.ie, including your account number so we can verify you.
- You must also give consent to be included in the draws, winners will be named live on the night. Full draw T&Cs below.
- Please use the email address that you have already registered with Mallow Credit Union. If we don’t already have your email or you have changed it, we will need to do a security check to verify your identity.
- A link will sent to your email address in advance of the meeting to allow you to access the meeting. This secure link is for your use only, please do not share with anyone else.
- You will need to have a Zoom profile set up in advance of the AGM to be able to log on.
The 2023 AGM report is also available to be viewed here: 2023 AGM Booklet
Thank you for all your support over the past year and hopefully you will be able to join us for the virtual AGM where will update you on how your credit union has performed during the year.
AGM Prize Draw Rules:
Mallow Credit Union will hold prize draws for members that attend the AGM. This year’s AGM will be held virtually on Zoom on Friday 15th December 2023.
- Members of Mallow Credit Union Ltd, over 16 years of age, will be included in the draw.
- Mallow Credit Union Ltd.’s Directors, Board Oversight Committee, Management and Staff will not be included in the draw. Family members that hold membership are eligible.
- The draw is free of charge to our members.
- You must retain a share balance of €10 minimum to remain a member of MCU and be eligible to participate in each draw.
- Members must register to attend the AGM before end of Monday 11th December to be included in the draw.
- Members must attend the virtual AGM live on the night of Friday 15th to be included in the draw.
- Mallow Credit Union do not accept any responsibility for members being unable to log on.
- Your account must be active to be included in AGM draw. Active membership is retained by transacting on the account at least once in the previous 3 years.
- Draws will be live during the AGM and the winners will be announced on air.
- Members must give consent to be included in the draws. Consent will be gathered by the Member Services Team on registration.
- Draw will be supervised by a draw commission formed of staff member and oversight committee member.
- If you are a winner and have arrears on your loan account at Mallow Credit Union Ltd., you may clear the arrears first before collecting your prize.
- There will be a top prize of a €500 SuperValu gift card awarded to one member. Smaller value prize draws will also take place over the course of the AGM. Max one prize per member.
- No alternative prizes or cash value can be provided.
- We will request for the winner to participate in an in-branch presentation photo and to allow us to post this to our website/social media channels. Members have the right to refuse these requests.
- Winner will be contacted by telephone, text or email and informed of their prize
- Entry is limited to personal accounts only (club & business accounts are exempt)
- With regard to joint accounts, one prize per joint account.
- Draw is audited by MCU’s independent internal and external auditors
- The decision of the Board of Directors of Mallow Credit Union Ltd. concerning the interpretation of these rules or any matter arising from the draw will be final.
- These Draw Rules may be amended, updated rules will be available from our office and website.