Each one of our members is different, and so are you. That’s why we like to review each applicant and their individual circumstances when processing a loan application, loans are based on your ability to repay, not on your savings record with us.
We have simplified our loan offering:
- Personal Loan: 9.5% (9.92% APR)
- Education Loan 6.0% (6.17% APR)
- Large Home Improvement Loans (over €60K): 8.5% (8.84% APR)
- Cultivate – Farm loans 6.55% (6.75% APR)
See how much you can afford to borrow & submit your enquiry:
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authorative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
What’s included in our loans?
- A repayment schedule designed to fit your income level and personal circumstances.
- Interest only charged on the reducing loan balance.
- The facility to repay your loans earlier without penalty.
- Additional lump sum repayments are accepted with no penalty.
- Additional finance may be arranged before your existing loan is cleared, we will be glad to talk to you and help in any way we can.
- Loan protection insurance covers our loans at no extra cost (terms & conditions apply).
And what’s not included?
- Hidden fees and transactions charges.
Mallow Credit Union is now a member of the Irish Credit Bureau (ICB), therefore we will be carrying out a check on loan applicants and the repayment record on your loan with Mallow Credit Union will be given to the ICB. It is important, therefore, that members adhere to their Credit Agreement as failure to do so may hinder your ability to borrow in the future.