Each member’s needs are different, and so are yours. Whether it’s your first loan, you’re looking for a top-up or you need to borrow for a larger project, now is the time to spring into action! We have competitive loans available to see C.U. through all of life’s stages.
We have simplified our loans to give you greater flexibility:
- Personal Loan: 9.5% (9.92% APR)
- Education Loan 6.0% (6.17% APR)
- Larger Loans (over €60K): 8.5% (8.84% APR)
- Cultivate – Farm loans 6.55% (6.75% APR)
Our Personal Loans are available to help you upgrade your car, to book that family holiday, help plan your wedding – whatever you need.
See how much you can afford to borrow & submit your enquiry:
∗Terms & Conditions Apply. All figures given on this website are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this website do not purport to be authoratative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers. APR - Annual Percentage Rate.
Your loan details have been captured and will be submitted with your enquiry.
*Please note: You must live or work in our common bond to be able to apply for a Mallow Credit Union loan.
What’s included in our loans?
- A repayment schedule designed to fit your income level and personal circumstances.
- Interest only charged on the reducing loan balance.
- The facility to repay your loans earlier without penalty.
- Additional lump sum repayments are accepted with no penalty.
- Additional finance may be arranged before your existing loan is cleared, we will be glad to talk to you and help in any way we can.
- Loan protection insurance covers our loans at no extra cost, which means should you pass away before the loan is repaid, the loan is cleared and not passed onto your family (terms & conditions apply).
And what’s not included?
- Hidden fees and transactions charges.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go in arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.