We have been serving the community for over 50 years and since our merger in 2016, we now have branch locations in Buttevant, Doneraile, Dromcollogher, Broadford, Ballydaheen, Millstreet as well as our head office on Mallow’s Bank Place.
Our services include:
- Salary and social welfare debits
- Bill pay facilities
- Insurance services
- Lending and Saving
- Foreign exchange
For convenience, all our members can manage their own accounts account using CU online banking or our mobile app, CUAnywhere. There, you can pay bills and transfer funds to and from your Mallow Credit Union account. For more on our online banking service visit our cuOnline section.
Or to find out how you can become a member, view our How to Join section.
Mallow Credit Union is a member owned and operated Credit Union. Our mission is:
- To provide the highest level of personal financial services in a friendly, professional manner.
- To encourage thrift among our members by providing an opportunity to accumulate their savings.
- To create a source of credit at competitive rates for their use.
- Increase the knowledge and ability of our members to manage and control their financial well-being.
- To provide sound financial management in order to maintain earnings for our continued growth.
- To provide our employees with a challenging and rewarding career.
We are committed to our members and their financial needs. We respect each person who interacts with the credit union. The dignity of each person will be given proper attention and consideration by us. We recognise that a spirit of friendship is necessary for effective service and good member relations.