We hope you find using CUonline as easy as possible. However, if you are experiencing problems logging to your online account, please check the following:
Did you receive a confirmation email about your registration request? If no, then your registration was not completed properly, please try registering again making sure to fill in all the required details.
Have you received your PIN in the post? It can take 3-5 working days to arrive. This will be a numeric PIN issued to you via a secure PIN mailer. This should be changed to one of your own choosing as soon as possible.
If you did receive your confirmation email and PIN mailer, check the details to ensure you are entering them correctly. If you are still having problems then please contact the Credit Union and we will endeavour to help you.
If you lose your PIN? Report it immediately and ask to be issued with a new PIN.
Have you registered more than once? You may have done this by accident which could be the cause of the login issue. Each registration is unique and the details you receive for one will not work with another account. Multiple registrations also make it difficult to determine which PIN / Password is associated with a specific registration.
If you think you have registered multiple times, please contact us so the additional accounts can be disabled.
Things to remember:
- Your Username, chosen by you when you register.
(A Username should be easy to remember but not something which is directly linked to you or your account. Do not use: Your Account Number, Staff Number, Pay Number. It should include at least 1 letter and 1 number & should also be at least 6 characters long, no spaces)
- Your Password chosen by you when you register.
(Password must be at least 8 characters in length, should include at least 1 letter and 1 number, no spaces)
- Usernames and Passwords are both case sensitive; ensure the cap locks key is not on when entering the details.
- Your PIN can only contain numbers and is issued to you via post.
- Your online account session will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity, this is a security precaution.
- If you have problems viewing the website or online accounts please update your browser to the latest version.
If you have any additional queries about this site or the online accounts, that cannot be resolved through our help pages, please contact the Credit Union directly.