Keep your account at your fingertips with Mallow CU’s online banking service, cuOnline.
Manage your accounts, transfer funds between your current & savings account, make payments to other ROI accounts, pay bills & make additional payments off your loan.
Members can register for a PIN now or log in here and continue to bank with Mallow CU wherever you are, at a time that suits you. Check out the videos below for a step-by-step guide on registering and using your online account.
Help With Registering
Help With Logging In
BENEFITS of cuOnline:
- 24hr access to check your balances and transactions
- Full Online Statements – you can opt out of paper statements
- Apply for Loans online
- Check loan approvals
- Calculate loan repayments
- Secure messaging to the Credit Union
Once you are registered, you can also download the cuAnywhere app (available on iOS and Android) to manage your account from your mobile device.
If you need help setting up online banking with Mallow CU, call in to your local branch where a member of staff will be happy to assist. Find your local branch here.
CU Online is loaded with the latest security features to ensure the safety and protection of your data. With this in place you can use CU Online in the safe knowledge that your data is in good hands.
- Protection of your personal data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption – Industry wide strong level of encryption.
- Secure sign-in – Three tiered login – for additional levels of access and security.
- 8 digit PIN and Password – as per industry best practice guidelines (upgrade from 4 digit pin).
- Firewall protection – to stop unauthorised access and protect the information on your systems.
- Time-out facility – which automatically signs you out after a period of inactivity (to continue banking online, simply sign in again).
- Secure Messaging – all account specific member communication is sent through a secure channel in cuOnline.
- PINs issued by secure pin mailer, with accompanying letter.