Farming members can use Cultivate to:
- invest in new or second hand machinery
- upgrade buildings & facilities
- purchase additional livestock
- obtain working capital or increase cashflow
- finance agri-business start ups
It allows the Mallow Credit Union farming members to borrow up to €75,000 unsecured at interest rate of 6.55% (6.75% A.P.R.) over a maximum of 7 years, with a repayment schedule that suits the individual.
For more information visit: www.cultivate-cu.ie.
If you would like to make an appointment to apply for a Cultivate farm loan with one of our professional loan officers please contact any one of our 8 branches.
WARNING: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go in arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.